Saturday, December 11, 2010

Feedback from Camp Mike Participants

Feedback #1:
"Thank you for the nice camp that I have. I enjoy it and I want to tell you this is the best camp that I ever have. I have learned so much from you guys. You’re the best."

Feedback #2:
"I thank you a lot for giving your time and effort to help run our camp but most importantly to share the knowledge you’ve collected over lots of years with us. I enjoy camping because it helps me relax and get away from my daily life. I came to this camp expecting to learn survival skills like making a fire or building tents which I did learn but in addition to that I was able to improve my teamwork skills and increase the trust that I have with my friends and new friends alike."

Feedback #3:
"Actually now you seem more like dear friends rather than instructors. Thank you so much for patiently guiding us and letting us experiment on the way. You taught me basic survival skills, how to have fun, how to cooperate as one with the team but you also taught me how to appreciate nature."
"Thank you for teaching us about the outdoors. I’ve learnt to trust, to be patient, to not give up, to never leave anyone out."

Feedback #4:
"Thank you very much for caring and helping us during the camp. We’ve learned a lot from this camp and I will never forget afterwards. Even though it was tiring, my friends and I could overcome the difficulties with your help. You gave us power when we were deadly tired on the mountain and you gave us water when we were dehydrating. Sometimes, you became our friends and sometimes you became our helpers."

Feedback #5:
"You all were the best, I don’t know how you all manage to put up with how unorganized we were but I want to say thanks for being patient with us. I have enjoyed this camp a lot and I have learnt things that I never came across like mixing with others, helping, basically I learnt that its tough to live out my comfort zone. You all help me to see that and try to adapt to a whole new way of living…"



No comments:

Post a Comment